Writing for researchers, professionals and graduate students, the authors summarize the collapse of populations of many farmland bird species in the 20th century, one of the biggest conservation problems of the day. They firstly set the historical context of change in agriculture and bird communities since the 18th century, and introduce the bird communities of agricultural land today. They then p...
Series: Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation
Hardcover: 404 pages
Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (August 10, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.9 x 9.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 14465708
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Bird Conservation and Agriculture (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation) pdf
- Download Bird Conservation and Agriculture (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation) pdf
- Bird Conservation and Agriculture (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation) text
- 0521571812 pdf
- Download Jeremy D. Wilson pdf
- Download Jeremy D. Wilson ebooks
- Download Textbooks epub books
Great condition as promised!...
It took me a few years to summon up enough enthusiasm to read the final installment in Mr. Updike's ...
These two volumes are magnificent! Edited with care and patience the volumes will appeal necessaril...
The concept of flow is widely known these days, but on a superficial level. So what can the original...