The crime was unforgivable.The suspected murderer—unbelievable.One man’s pursuit of justice—unstoppable.The death of promising young pediatric AIDS researcher Eric Miller stunned the Raleigh, North Carolina, community, largely because of the horrific way he was killed. For months, Eric was slowly tortured as arsenic consumed his body.No one thought that Eric Miller’s wife, Ann—an attractive, demur...
Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Berkley; First Edition edition (June 3, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.9 x 6.7 inches
Amazon Rank: 431453
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This was a truly mesmerizing story told in layman's terms by a policeman that truly took his job and his victims to his heart. Eric was a kind, intelligent, reverent and loving family man and researcher into a cure for childhood AIDS - who suffered ...
- Deadly Dose: The Untold Story of a Homicide Investigator's Crusade for Truth and Justice pdf
- Download Deadly Dose: The Untold Story of a Homicide Investigator's Crusade for Truth and Justice pdf
- Deadly Dose: The Untold Story of a Homicide Investigator's Crusade for Truth and Justice txt
- 978-0425221969 epub
- Download Amanda Lamb epub
- Download Amanda Lamb ebooks
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf ebooks
I really loved this book. It's truly helped me with my small business and has given me a host of too...
There were no clues that this is more of a children's math book than a book about Escher While it d...